West Edmonton Law Firm

 Galbraith Law Provides Legal Services in the Areas Of

We have been serving the legal needs of thousands of satisfied clients since December 1987. What started as a one-man operation in Westmount Shopping Center has grown into a team of highly experienced business lawyers & legal professionals.

Galbraith Law is located in Northwest Edmonton. We are open during regular business hours from Monday through Friday. There is ample free parking and with a ground-level entrance our office is handicap accessible. This means you can see a lawyer at a time and place that is convenient for you.


Provide high quality, efficient, personable legal services to individuals and entrepreneurs in an accessible and comfortable location at a fair price, while maintaining ourcommittment to family and community.